Saturday, July 21, 2007

WOW!

I went to see Hairspray last night with my family and of course we got there entirely too early! Sitting in our prime seats, we were there far before the movie started and got to see all of the ads that come on before the previews. An ad for the Etiquette School of Frisco, which I shot for a month back, popped up and my photos were life size on the big screen! It was entirely too exciting and I actually clapped and gasped! Look for the ad at the Stonebriar AMC!

Check out the Etiquette School of Frisco at www.etiquetteschooloffrisco.com.
The owner and teacher, Marsha, has a wonderful way with children and shares the inportance of teaching your children propper etiquette skills on her website.

friscoetiquette4copy

Email info@watermelon-photography to receive updates on special deals and upcoming mini session dates!